GRP Fibreglass or ''Glass Reinforced Plastic'' is a material made from a polyester resin, which is reinforced by chopped strand mat glass fibres to form a GRP laminate.
Fibreglass can fit literally any shaped roofs, large or small and the system is totally seamless with no cracks or leaks, no bitumen or stones needed, no moss or lichen growth and strong enough for balconies/walkways.
A properly laid fibreglass roof will be extremely durable and hard wearing and will last for at least 30 years with no measurable deterioration.
All of our GRP Fibreglass roofs come with a 20 year product guarantee.
G W Keir Roofing are approved by Polyroof, the market leader in liquid & fibreglass roofing.
GRP Fibreglass Roofing
- Suited to small, large and complex projects
- Flexible system capable of creating a neat finish on tricky detailed areas
- Can be laid onto a range of surfaces
- Compatible with PV cells
- Fast curing and quickly becomes weather resistant
- BBA and FM approved
- Guarantees of up to 20 years available (subject to specification)
- Cannot be bought ‘off the shelf’ – we are approved installers
- Leak Resistant
- Completely free of maintenance
- Aesthetically pleasing finish
- Resistant to cracking from solar damage
- Cold applied - No heat required for installation
- GRP can be applied to balconies by adding a non-slip material
- Leak Resistent
- Highly durable
- Promotes Energy Effiiency
- Fire Resistant
- A Wide Variety Of Colours